Please see message below from Dimension Data Australia seeking a suitable candidate for a potential part-time (2.5 days per week) employment opportunity that would lead to a full-time ongoing role.
If you would like further details about this opportunity, please contact Christina Aucone from Dimension Data Australia (see below).
We are looking for a recent Graduate, Junior, or Future Graduate Systems Administrator with experience or thorough knowledge of RiskMan software and/or Risk Management.
Initially Part-Time and later Full-Time ongoing, this role will review issues with alerts for critical incidents being diverted to incorrect users or being inputted incorrectly, as well as assessing if base configuration is correct.
· Ensure the RiskMan system is configured to maximise usability and functionality for quality, risk and continuous improvement purposes.
· Provide advice and support to staff on system functionality and processes.
· Proactively identify new functionality available in upgrades and liaise with IT for system upgrades.
· Coordinate system upgrades including testing and implementation.
· Update lists, forms and other content within the system in consultation with Governance, Quality and Risk and WHS and IM and other users.
· Monitor and update the RiskMan to ensure it meets organisational needs and the system is meeting requirements.
· Manage system access and security levels, including liaison with other system administrators.
· Developing and maintain business rules and a process for authorising alert set ups.
Feel free to provide my details to students so they can contact me directly – the sooner the better J
Account Specialist – Flexible Services
Dimension Data Australia
Level 3, 190 Flinders Street | Adelaide SA | 5000
T +61 (8) 8133 1894 | M +61 (0) 433 882 652
For more information about Dimension Data, please go to www.dimensiondata.com