Site news

Semester 1 - Results Publication Date

Picture of Bradley Alexander
Semester 1 - Results Publication Date
by Bradley Alexander - Tuesday, 2 July 2013, 10:53 AM

Hi All,

The scheduled release date for all Computer Science course results will be Tuesday the 16th of July. An exam script viewing session will be organised for Thursday the 18th of July. I'll post details of this viewing session shortly.

Cheers,

Brad
Picture of Bradley Alexander
Re: Semester 1 - Results Publication Date
by Bradley Alexander - Tuesday, 16 July 2013, 3:23 PM

Hi All,

The details of the viewing session are:

1pm to 4pm, This Thursday

Room 4.63, Ingkarni Wardli.

There will be a limited number of people allowed to review papers at each time and there there will be a limit of 10 minutes allowed per person per paper.

Also note that the reviewing session is primarily for quality control.
You will not be allowed to bring photographic or video equipment or stationery into the room. If there is a problem with the marking of your paper you will be allowed to write a brief written appeal detailing the issues you see with the marking. We will then remark the whole paper and the mark will go up or down accordingly.

Cheers,

Brad
Picture of Shasheen Ediriweera
by Shasheen Ediriweera - Thursday, 18 July 2013, 2:45 PM

Looking at the line at the moment, I doubt 1pm-4pm will be enough unfortunately.

The line has been getting *longer* since 1pm haha

(I was sitting in Innova level 4 since 10:30am doing personal projects and instead of going in as part of the first group, I decided to wait until the line died down so I can review my paper with minimal pressure).

Just to clarify does the limit of 10 minutes per person per paper mean somebody can go in for 40 minutes and look at all 4 of their papers? Because it sure seems like it haha :(
Picture of Julie Mayo
by Julie Mayo - Thursday, 18 July 2013, 3:29 PM

The exam co-ordinator is monitoring the situation. If another time needs to be re-scheduled a message will be posted.
Picture of Shasheen Ediriweera
by Shasheen Ediriweera - Thursday, 18 July 2013, 4:53 PM

Thanks for the reply.

Even though the session was scheduled to go until 4pm, it kept going until the last student left around 4:45, so another session won't be necessary :)
Picture of Qian Chen
by Qian Chen - Monday, 22 July 2013, 11:31 AM

Hi Brad,

I applied remark, and when can I know the result?

Cheers!

Qian
Picture of David Suter
by David Suter - Monday, 22 July 2013, 12:11 PM

Rather than posting this on the newsgroup - there is really only one person that can help (the subject lecturer - who may not be reading this thread anyway) - why not email the lecturer?
Picture of Qian Chen
by Qian Chen - Monday, 22 July 2013, 12:35 PM

Hi David,

Thanks, I will email him.

Qian