Site news

ACM Programming Contest Registration

Picture of Gustavo Carneiro
ACM Programming Contest Registration
by Gustavo Carneiro - Monday, 27 August 2012, 4:27 PM

We are now accepting teams registration. Please use the link below to register your team.

http://forums.cs.adelaide.edu.au/mod/assignment/view.php?id=8215

The training sessions are continuing until the contest day (September 15), which means that there three more sessions. Recall that sessions are held on Wednesdays 12-2pm at CATS 7 (level 2). Turn up to as many sessions as you can, but don't forget to register for the sessions on the ACM contest forum. Pizza will be provided for all participants after the training sessions.

If you have any questions, please contact Gustavo Carneiro, Facundo Memoli or Brad Alexander.
Picture of Niloy Chowdhury
Re: ACM Programming Contest Registration
by Niloy Chowdhury - Tuesday, 28 August 2012, 12:39 PM

If I am not mistaken this is a team of 3 right? And do all of the team members need to be undertaking a computer science course or can anyone join?

Picture of Bradley Alexander
Re: ACM Programming Contest Registration
by Bradley Alexander - Tuesday, 28 August 2012, 2:53 PM

Hi Niloy,

Good question. I can answer this.

Anyone from Uni of Adelaide as long as they meet the eligibility requirements in terms of not having more than 8 semesters of post-secondary study and meeting the age requirements (I think born after 1989.. I can confirm this). The <8 semesters requirement is the harder one to get an exception for.

Cheers,

Brad